Reveal Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muhammad(saw) in the Bible (part 2) OT

Go down

Muhammad(saw) in the Bible (part 2) OT Empty Muhammad(saw) in the Bible (part 2) OT

Post by Naliakbar Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Salaam,
As always when i uncover things that are benefit i post them and the following is something i got from a lecture i just happen to be listening to and then by the will of allah i had to use the same arguement in an email so by such i have included my response to this effect for the benefit of the ummah.

Salaam
Ali
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the ENTIRE of Isaiah 42 first then tell me who do you think this refers to?

From the very first passage it is clearly not Jesus…

Isaiah 42:1 - 1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

So we are told that this servant of god(prophet) will bring forth judgement to the gentiles… did jesus do that?

MATTHEW 15:24-26 - 24He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Therefore jesus is not this person according to Isaiah.

Isaiah 42:11 - 11Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

First of who is Kedar? Well incase you don’t know Genesis 25:13 tells you it is one of the sons of Ishmael, and it is well known that Ishmael is the father of the arabs, so this prophet will come from where Kedar inhabits, so where is that? Well the arabs are from arabia… and the only prophet to come out of arabia that came with a judgement to the gentiles is Muhammad(saw) but we go even further

Isaiah 42:13 - 13The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

He shall stir up jealousy, well ofcourse the jews were jealous of Muhammad(saw) it is evident in what they did to him etc, and he shall prevail over his enemies, now there is not a single question that Muhammad before his death prevailed against his enemies, he took over the lands where he was forced out of…

The following verse is also telling, it tells us of the people that he will come to… read it carefully

Isaiah 42:17 - 17They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

The people the Muhammad(saw) came to what did they do? They were praying to idols that numbered 300+ so even this description points to muhammad, because jesus didn’t come to a people that worshiped idols he came to the jews as he stated.

Naliakbar

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down